[thechat] Mac help?

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Mon Mar 5 09:58:53 CST 2007

Kevin Stevens wrote:

> Since he upgraded from o/s9 to o/s10 (so he could run TIGER) no
> applications will run - he has had the drive changed to increase RAM and
> he should have 2 operating systems, 9 and 10, but nothing operates.
>
> Is this a common problem...

I don't see how you can derive anything at all from the above --
OS X (10.4) *is* "Tiger". If the system in question is so old that
it came with OS9 installed, it may not be supported on 10.4. So I'd
check that first.

If it is, you'll have to see exactly what "nothing operates" means...

HTH!
Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com
                opinion: webtuitive.blogspot.com

                          dream.  code.