[thechat] April Fool?

Roger Austin raustin3 at nc.rr.com
Sun Apr 1 09:31:04 CDT 2007

Kevin Stevens wrote:
> It seems that every web site I visit today has some kind of April Fool
> spoof up, some better than others. The winner has to be these 2 from
> ThinkGeek...
>
> http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/wiihelm.shtml?cpg=50T
>
> http://www.thinkgeek.com/stuff/41/snuznluz.shtml?cpg=50T
>
> (at least I hope the WiiHelm is a joke!)

I really want a shower curtain of the periodic table.

http://www.thinkgeek.com/homeoffice/gear/8a2f/

I knew someday that chemistry degree would come back to the
surface. The thoughtful explanation though doesn't really fit
with this. They discuss organic chemistry reactions rather
than the more obvious inorganic.
  Now I wish we had more than a shower stall.
--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.