[thechat] Best way from London to Ireland?

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Sun Apr 8 16:38:12 CDT 2007

Will be in London in May for some business, and I'd like to take a
little side trip to Ireland. I'm primarily interested in areas like
Moher and other geological wonders:

http://www.ethmorger.ch/images/Europe/Bilder/Ireland%20Cliffs%20of%20Mohair.jpg

Any thoughts on the best way to get to these areas from London? Take a
short hop flight from one of the london airports to Shannon/Limerick
then train it?

I'm quite out of my element here. I know how to get around Germany,
Italy, Lux, and that area, but I have no experience hopping around
where you can't just take a train :)

Thanks for any advice,

--
Matt Warden