[thechat] Best way from London to Ireland?

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Mon Apr 9 16:17:51 CDT 2007

On 9 Apr 2007, at 20:33, Matt Warden wrote:

> Thanks very much for the advice, Martin. I think you had passed along
> the skyscanner.net site once before when I was plotting a European
> trip.

Yeah, I pretty much have an autoreply on it :-)

> I'll see if I can figure out the bus routes. Renting a car would
> be nice, but I have a feeling they won't accept my Ohio drivers
> license...

Should do - car rental places (actually, tourism operators generally)
in Ireland are pretty used to US tourists. The International Driving
License/Permit is always handy though.

http://www.irishcarrentals.com/driving.html
suggests not necessary:
"Holders of US, Canadian, Australian and All EU member states are NOT
required to supply an International Driving License (IDL)."
but prolly worth checking with your rental company.

Cheers
Martin
 > http://www.nuclearelephant.com/projects/dspam/
Sell Cloth Nappies from your website: