[thechat] Source for movie trailer sound fx

Madhu Menon chef at shiokfood.com
Wed May 16 09:07:51 CDT 2007

Hi Guys.

A few friends and I are thinking of making a mock movie trailer about
one of our friends. It's supposed to be very tongue-in-cheek. We plan to
do the voiceover bits ourselves... stuff like "In a world where..." and
"this summer, one man will fight the system and win". ;)

We want to hack it all together in Audacity and make it fun. What I need
is a source for background scores, drums beating, high-tension music,
etc. - the stuff you typically hear in the trailer for a Hollywood
action movie.

Any ideas where to get such things?

Thanks,

Madhu