[thechat] camcorder for web video

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Thu Jun 21 16:23:25 CDT 2007

we're going to be doing lots of video shoots for local bands, in all
kinds of conditions, for our online musicommunity and web promotions.
we're only looking for web-quality resolution, and we'll almost always
be getting sound separately since that's the critical bit (probably
straight out of the sound board.)

we want to get two different cameras, one for a tripod mount, one for
moving around. I have all the groovy hardware/software for moving it to
my PC and editing.

any real-life experiences re: construction quality, customer service,
things *other* than video quality? anyone have experience doing live
music video they wanna share?

tenks

joel