[thechat] my entry for 'Scar Like a Pirate' Day

Hassan Schroeder hassan at webtuitive.com
Thu Jul 12 22:50:26 CDT 2007

Joel D Canfield wrote:
>>seems like you should have tried to schedule this
>
> hmmm . . . scheduled cancer . . . how 'bout 'never' ? does 'never' work
> for you?

mmm. referring to the surgery, more.

Could talk about my dad's experience with that, but of course there
are so many variables...

You want "never"? Try "a brown recluse spider bit me on the butt" --
after a friend almost lost a leg to the effects of a similar bite :-)

The pictures didn't come out nearly as good as yours, though.

Hassan Schroeder ----------------------------- hassan at webtuitive.com

                           dream.  code.