[thechat] Tivo Question

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri Jul 27 07:23:56 CDT 2007

Hi Gang!

My sister has one of those 'Tivo' thingiemabobs.  (And a TV so large I
think they built an addition to their house just to hold the durn thing,
but that's neither here nor there.)

My nephew's karate class was on the local news last night. (Local to the
frozen white tundra that is NorthEastern Ohio, anyway.)  Naturally, my
sister "Tivo'd" it.

I would like to see it.

How does she extract that file from the Tivo in a format she can email
to me or burn to a CD-R for me?

'Tanks,
RonL.

(My sister probably does more technical 'heavy lifting' than I do these
days.  She is a Mercury Interactive guru and does a lot of website
stress testing / path analysis junk ... so the instructions better be
simple!)  ;-)