[thechat] Tivo Question

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Jul 31 09:41:17 CDT 2007

Sean German provided much needed and much detailed Tivo download
information:

Thank You Sean!

;-)

RonL.

<warning type="threadjack" location="ahead" />

Per eavesdropped conversations heard elsewhere and anon over the past
day or so; an offering for ...

Zealotsig of the day:

"A cup of tea?!?!  Oh I DO wish you people would stop saying that.  It's
just not accurate!  Tea is not a drink!  It's a green leafy plant
flourishing best in a moist tropical to warm-temperate climate.  Oh
sure, you may want a 'cup of really really warm water infused or steeped
with the carefully dried and crumbled leaves of aforementioned green
leafy plant' but I hardly think you would want a 'cup of tea'!
Harrumph!"