[thechat] the bridge!

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Thu Aug 2 16:51:48 CDT 2007

Luther, Ron wrote:
> And offer a few more:
> http://www.pbase.com/gshamilton/covered_bridges

wow, ohio has a lot of covered bridges...

I am VERY pro-train.  Amtrack is like the toilet of trains...
still, nothing beats train trip scenery...

Yet... we could do much MUCH better..... do you know neither the trains
NOR the train stations for example on the Empire Builder route (which,
incidentally, passed over the Minneapolis Stone Arch Bridge until the
1970s...) have AA batteries for sale?   That sucks.  A woman needs her
AA batteries....

I have not flown in an AIRPLANE since Evolticon 2001.  Seriously.  I
have takena train PDX to MPLS three times, however.... we should TOTALLY
pimp out our trains....

I love how  you have to go thru a cavity search to
get on a plane, but on a train?  nary even a metal detector
to walk thru.

I AM PRO-TRAIN.

Erika