[thechat] oh yeah here it is "ADVENTURE"

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Mon Sep 24 11:45:25 CDT 2007

> cool... were they really floppy?

Years ago, as I was repairing (for the third week in a row) the computer
of the only male member of the accounting department at one of my
clients, he made some comment about his wife complaining about his
memory, and I'm fairly sure somebody (using my voice) made some comment
about at least she wasn't complaining about his floppy

but, speaking of the other kind, I've seen 12" floppys. I'm amazed
anyone would 'doubt their existence' but then, I also read a review of
Stevie Wonder's "Songs in the Key of Life" wherein the reviewer was
amazed that this guy would rip off Justin Timberlake so obviously.