[thechat] *ping*

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Fri Jan 18 02:36:46 CST 2008

On 17 Jan 2008, at 16:04, Luther, Ron wrote:

> Octarine is the new black.

It's like, how much more black could this be? and the answer is none.
None more black.

Hotblack Desiato called - he wants his ship's colourscheme upgrading.

DOUGAL:  I read somewhere, I think it was in an article about priest
socks that priest socks are blacker than any other type of socks.
TED:  That's right Dougal.  Sometimes you see lay people wear what
look like black socks but if you look closely you'll see they're very,
very, very, very, very, very, very dark blue.
DOUGAL:  Actually that's true.  I thought my uncle Tommy was wearing
black socks but when I looked at them closely they were just very,
very, very, very, very, very, VERY, very, very, very dark blue.
TED:  Never buy black socks in a normal shop.  They'll shaft you every
time!

Cheers
Martin