[thechat] Sky Picnic (was: FAWM, was: *ping*)

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Fri Jan 18 08:53:44 CST 2008

On 18 Jan 2008, at 12:55, William Anderson wrote:

> Martin Burns wrote:
>> [snip]
>> but given that we[1]'re going
>> into Pilot next week, I don't think I'll have time.
>>
>> [snip]
>>
>> [1] Hey - we have our own Wikipedia page! http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sky_Picnic
>
> "We"?  Did you change jobs or something?

y'know, the project I've been working on for a year, and Tara since
May...

> Or are IBM collaborating on
> one of the worst ideas since DIVX pay per view DVDs?  Shame on you :P

*shrug* I think pay channels on DTT is A Bad Idea all round, but the
horse is long bolted on that one. Take it up with OfCom I would, mate.
Plus, I'd wait for the full details to be announced before I'd slate
it out of hand...

Cheers
Martin