[thechat] *ping*

Joel D Canfield joel at streamliine.com
Fri Jan 18 11:24:09 CST 2008

Idiot computer. Why does 'enter' sometimes mean 'lf/cr' and other times
it means 'send this email which couldn't possibly be ready because I
HAVEN'T TYPED ANYTHING YET' ?

> > I could totally write
> > 10 songs in a month? 14?  hell no.  that's sacrificing quality for
> > quantity.  :-b  E

so anyway, well, yeah! it's about unstoppering yourself, not creating
'Astral Weeks'

although, I've written probably eight songs during the past two FAWMs
that are going to be a permanent part of my repertoire. that's eight
more than I'da written plumped on my big fat couch watching Father Ted .
. .

Erika, you could do 14 songs in your sleep ;)

joel