[thechat] Help me name my lounge

Roger Austin raustin3 at nc.rr.com
Tue May 27 18:32:15 CDT 2008

Madhu Menon wrote:
<snipped>
> We wanted the lounge to be an after-hours hangout for all the people who
> work in the offices and tech parks in the vicinity. We've gone with a
> "natural" theme for the place. It has a waterfall of sorts on one wall,
> and a place for a live singer in another corner.
>
> So do you have any ideas for a name? It needs to be simple, not
> pretentious, and not some foreign name nobody can pronounce right.
>
> Winning suggestions will get a meal cooked by yours truly personally,
> and a few drinks to go along with it. Or at least a promissory note to that
> effect if you ever visit my part of the world.

  Are most of the people IT folks? How about "The Server Room"? They
could tell the boss where they are going and it wouldn't be a lie.
Sort of... There was a bar near one of our local universities called
"The Library".
  Whatever you do, good luck with it! Roger

--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in velcro.