[thechat] Pet frogs

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Jun 3 14:13:53 CDT 2008

Joel D Canfield correctly noted:

> Former Herp-guy,
> RonL.

>>>no such thing. once you've got it, you've got it.

Well, I must admit that I *am* looking forward to playing with some critters next week.

;-)

I think my brother and his gf have picked up some turtles and lizards at some NOAH meets recently.

I know he's shopping for a Brazilian Rainbow Boa ... but, unfortunately, I don't think he has one yet.  (I prefer the Columbian myself - but the Brazilians *are* purtier!)

Sssssssss,
RonL.

NOAH - Northern Ohio Association of Herpetologists