[thechat] what the

Kevin Freeman chaocoine at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 12:39:02 CDT 2008

You people make me laugh a lotto.
As for the hampsters what the hell is they doin my puter?
I thought it was filled cockroaches and them and theirs.
I want fresh gum by the by.
And thats a little acidic for the bank transfer
If I wiggle the handle could it please wiggle something besides Bach.
Like Jimmie Vaughn please o please

Wanta see my shitty website iam building through the days are long

clickity clik http://adonia.qupis.com
It needs a lotto my attention which I am a neglagent basturd