[thechat] legal mp3 of Tank!

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu Aug 14 12:23:02 CDT 2008

Hi Joel,

The Puretracks folks from Canada are, I believe, on the up and up (even if they _are_ Canadien), but they don't seem to have the file either.

Gendou seems to have the file *and* be offering it for sale:
http://gendou.com/amusic/?filter=Tank%21&match=0

I haven't dealt with them, but this really smells like an audio version of a "fansub" aggregator site to me.  For professional use, I think this would be a pass.

Welcome to the wonderful world of anime!  It's a gas gas gas.  Hey, where else can you find *competing* pirated video collections for sale?

HTH,
RonL.