[thechat] evolt historical/organizational questions

John Handelaar john at userfrenzy.com
Wed Aug 20 16:42:26 CDT 2008

2008/8/20  <ekm at seastorm.com>:
> 3.  is the group structure currently fairly anarchist, and is that working
> for us?

Imho, yes, and probably not, in that order, though I'm now all out
of ideas about how or whether we should revive things.

> 4.  how many international Evolticons have there been?

Sabrina Dent put EUvolt together (London, 2003, June-ish) and quite
a lot of us were there, Elfur included.

Tara did the vast majority of work on Toronto in Sep 2004.  iirc.
Tara and Steph Troeth were in the back yard of a B&B nearby
when Ms Dent and I got married there later that week...

There were lots of UK 'beervolts' as well but nothing very educational
ever occurred there :)  I think Martin and I did the first London one
in 2000.

jh