[thechat] selecting all the music in a directory with my iPod

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Mon Sep 8 12:52:52 CDT 2008

I think that the answer to your dillema is to create a playlist and drag the
songs onto the playlist. There are some "smart" playlist features that I
don't use/understand, but then again, I don't use itunes a great deal. In
fact, I finally bought a good sized external drive to back up my laptop (and
for music storage) and got caught up in that activity that I wiped my laptop
after backup and installed Ubuntu.

Also, don't the Avett Brothers just rock? They quickly became one of my
favorite live shows and are just downright addictive. Really cool guys too.

Judah