[thechat] Bush & Ike

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Thu Sep 18 23:48:43 CDT 2008

That's awesome, tagging each part of a photo like that.
'

Flikr will have to be my next area of attack... however I "lost" my
digital camera about six months ago, and I have to say, I've hardly
missed the damn thing.

I love the idea of massive fish w/ chips.  The peas look totally gross.
  I usually tell them to can the chips and give me a salad instead.

Erika