[thechat] Bush & Ike

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri Sep 19 08:41:56 CDT 2008

Arrrr-rancher Dwayne noted:

>>The Dwacon(r) Ranch is in Hudspeth County.

Well shiver me timbers!  Six scurvy time zones away 'n still in Texas!?  Aye laddy, that's a fair piece West, that is!

Now ... I'm espyin' some scenic wonders in yonder area.  80+ miles of hiking treasure in yer Guadalupe Mountains National Park!  A fer piece from me sea, ta be sure, but a beauty not be taken lightly all the same.

<despairingly />Why, oh why is the rum gone?
Cap'n Ron

[Hudspeth County - 3300 freerange bilgerats scurryin' about over 4572 square miles.  South East England, (as a counterpoint, me hearty, merely as a convenient conversational counterpoint), belays 432 scurvy dogs into each and every last square kilometer 'o tha queen's green.]