[thechat] ahoy, me mateys

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Fri Sep 19 11:31:31 CDT 2008

You should really check out Captain Bogg and Salty. Most brilliant childrens
pirate rock band ever. And just dang good music. Their song "Eat a Lime!"
about preventing scurvvy is particularly topical and rocking. You should
watch the toddlers storm the stage when they come on, there is some serious
kid moshing.

Judah