[thechat] ahoy, me mateys

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Fri Sep 19 13:33:56 CDT 2008

+1 to Beervolt. I'm up in Portland now and actually sent you an email a
couple months ago but it seems to have gone astray. I am, sadly, working out
in the suburban lands of Hillsboro now but I live in close-in NE Portland.
.jeff is still around I believe, though I haven't talked to him in a couple
months.

I may be taking the wife-unit and the little toddler genius to Pirate
Festival this weekend, you and yours going?

Judah