[thechat] ahoy, me mateys

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Fri Sep 19 14:25:34 CDT 2008

I think that being as we are heading w/ middle school class up to Mt.
St. Helens at 6 AM Monday for an 2-day trip, we'll be a little more low
key this weekend.  Tho this may be the last year I could get away with
such a thing as she's nearly 13 now...

anyhoo

I'm SO HAPPY we have enough folks around for a beervolt pdx!

Erika