[thechat] bizness stuff (was RE: Celtic tunes on a Chapmanstick (moved to thechat; was RE: [xforum] Challenging Drupal: Put up or shut up))

Joel D Canfield joel at bizba6.com
Wed Oct 15 11:49:29 CDT 2008

I am, but books 3 & 4 are really edits of book 2, with additions by a
writing partner (for our musicians and authors seminar next March
[http://IndieSeminars.com/]), so they're sorta auto-pilot.

Honest, I'm gonna have the book out as soon as possible. What I'm
*really* looking forward to is the video version . . .