[thechat] bizness stuff (was RE: Celtic tunes on a Chapman stick (moved to thechat; was RE: [xforum] Challenging Drupal: Put up or shut up))

ekm at seastorm.com ekm at seastorm.com
Wed Oct 15 14:26:17 CDT 2008

Joel is right on the money about the audience, I'd pick his book up in a
heartbeat.  And people who need this book will never read it.

Lesson #1. When meeting for the first time with a consulting team that
includes a woman and a man, do not automatically assume the man is in
charge.  Furthermore, do not direct all conversation toward the man.
</pet peeve>

Also, how to do $foo with (race/nationality/religion)

no matter what... when "how to do $foo" hits the shelves, the author
better be wearing a flack jacket.

Erika