[thechat] evolt and css-d

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Oct 21 12:42:29 CDT 2008

Erika asked:

>>hey, I noticed that for a while evolt was hosting? the CSS-d list.  Is that right?  But not anymore?

Hi Erika,

Yup!  Evolt hosted Eric and the CSS-d list crowd (a very busy list) for a long time.  A lot of interesting (and impassioned) discussions took place there!  This link says we still host it and that John tends the backend:  http://www.css-discuss.org/about.html  but someone else will need to confirm whether that is still so or not.

>>noticed a few CSS-d regulars on thelist recently.

Yup, Felix and some of the other CSS-d regulars show up in cameos from time to time ... Ha! ... But they certainly don't get any special treatment for it!    ;-)

HTH,
RonL.

Every so often the net nazis at work decide css-d is too high volume and unsubscribe me.  ;-(  I think I've been booted twice, but it's been a few years - might be time to re-up again!