[thechat] Hiding from Elections Now

Ben Dyer radicalbender at gmail.com
Sun Oct 26 11:50:17 CDT 2008

I actually haven't seen much here. The only political ads I've seen are
those occasional national Obama ads that pop up here and there.

Admittedly though, where I live is something of an abberation.  I live in
the bluest neighborhood (mix of Asian and Latino immigrants) of the reddest
congressional district (Texas, District 3), which is partly in blue Dallas
County in a very red state (Texas).  I don't think candidates know what to
do with us.  I already voted though, mostly Democratic candidates from a
disgruntled Republican.

I don't know if this election has brought out the worst in this country. I
think it's bad every election. I mean, think if you had to fight for your
job every 2, 4 or 6 years.

--Ben

--
*Ben Dyer* is *Radical Bender*