[thechat] Mumbai India Attacks

erik mattheis gozz at gozz.com
Wed Nov 26 17:19:55 CST 2008

Actually to me it seems the objective is political rather than
spectacular they want something from the US/UK or else the hostages
would serve no purpose.

News reports are calling the culprits "terrorists" or "gunmen" -
sounds more like a paramilitary invasion! It would be like an attack
on NYC which successfully gained control over The Plaza, Waldorf
Astoria and Grand Central Oyster Bar and killed the Cheif of Police
and a bunch of people in the subway and at JFK.

When I first heard it, I thought "OK, well Obama's crisis is here already."

--
Erik Mattheis

Politics, hydroponics, poison frogs and elephant rampages
http://fearofclowns.com/
612 377 2272