[thechat] lowest price per GB for external hard drive

Joel D Canfield Joel at CommonsenseEntrepreneur.com
Thu Dec 11 18:35:07 CST 2008

any thoughts on where to get the lowest price per GB for external
drives? I just need massive amounts of space (at least a TB) for all the
video I'm shooting, but it's not business critical so reliability takes
a back seat to cost.

I need to be able to move this freely from Windows machine to Windows
machine, even when they're not on the network, which is why I'd like
something external.

or, if you've got a brilliant alternative for expanding my network
storage really cheap, I'd consider brilliant alternatives.

thankies

joel