[thechat] consider yourself informed

Erika ekm at seastorm.com
Fri Dec 12 02:20:26 CST 2008

In the last decade, Phrack took a very annoying industry-oriented
editorial policy and the original spirit was in our opinion not
respected. The good old school spirit as we like had somehow disappeared
from the process of creating the magazine. That is why the underground
got split with a major dispute, as some part of the scene was unhappy
with this new way of publishing. We clearly needed to bring together
again all the relevant parties around the spirit of hacking and the
values that make the Underground. The Underground is neither about
making the industry richer by publishing exploits or 0day information,
nor distributing hacklogs of whitehats on the Internet, but to further
the limits of technology ever and ever, in a big wave of learning and
sharing with the people ready to embrace it. This is not our war to
fight people doing this for money but we have to clearly show our
differences...

http://www.phrack.com/
currently accepting submissions.