[thechat] huh

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Mon Dec 15 17:30:09 CST 2008

On Mon, Dec 15, 2008 at 3:02 PM, Patricia Lane <lane495 at mwsi.net> wrote:

> Reminds me of a goat we had years ago appropriately named Toddy.  He would
> fight you to get a sip of  beer ouy of bottle.  I liked that goat.

Toddy is an excellent name for an alcoholic goat.

I had a nubian goat named Melissa when I was a wee lad on the farm.
She was the mischevious sort. Had a habit of finding the weak spots in
the fence and enlisting the brawn of the operation, our steer name
Homer, to judiciously lean on said weak spot. Wreaked havoc on the
neighbors roses. They were fun playmates for little Judah.

Cheers,
Judah