[thechat] 10volt!

Joel D Canfield Joel at CommonsenseEntrepreneur.com
Tue Dec 16 12:23:10 CST 2008

> I don't know that I'm a huge fan (I'm more an IPA/porter/stout kind of

guy

> but I should probably go seek some out for testing purposes) but
> would it be a political can of worms to declare Shiner Bock the official
> beer of evolt.org?

what nonsense

> yeah, probably. n/m

oh; you already knew. strike that.

> Erika  (usually selects a Negra Modelo at a Mexican restaurant.)

¡por supuesto!

> PS Wouldn't it be cool if we had a beer archive?

yeah. drop it off at my house. I'll archive it.

bottles, no cans. IPA/porter/stout, as mentioned, though the occasional red ale, spiced brown, or Xingu Amazon Black Beer (good for vanilla floats.)

next spring I'm gonna be hosting a six-course beer dinner for a couple friends. they don't think it's possible to have six different beers with dinner and have it work. I didn't think it was possible to have *only* six.

<j>