[thechat] 10volt!

Joel D Canfield Joel at CommonsenseEntrepreneur.com
Wed Dec 17 17:00:23 CST 2008

> Joel, I've had it up to here (points to neck of beer bottle) with your
> underhanded comments regarding Shiner Bock. If you want to mock my
> religion, nationality, or mother... fine; but lay off the Shiner.

so, Matt; I hear your mother doesn't like Shiner . . .

no, honest, I've just never tried it, haven't even seen it on the store
shelves. it's like a complete mystery. dunno how this has happened.

I'll do penance by trying it. honest I will.

but your mom said she won't.