[thechat] Holiday Wishes

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Fri Dec 19 12:37:45 CST 2008

Hi Gang,

As I will most likely be bugging out shortly today ... and going "radio silent" thru the new year ... I have to get my well wishing in early this year.

Wishing all of you peace, happiness and much joy this holiday season.

... and with a nod to the new i18n crowd ...

¡Vacaciones Felices y ¡Feliz Año Nuevo !
Férias Felizes e Feliz Ano Novo!
Vacances Heureuses et Bonne année!
नये साल की शुभकामनायें!
Buone Feste e auguri per l'anno nuovo
Hyvää joulua ja onnellista uutta vuotta!
Happy Holidays 節日快樂和新年好!
Happy Holidays および明けましておめでとう!
Frohe Weihnachten und Einen Guten Rutsch!
prettige kerstdagen en een gelukkig nieuw jaar Geseënde Kersfees en 'n gelukkige nuwe jaar
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays and Happy New Year!

Joyeuxly,
RonL.

(Why yes, this *is* also, secretly, a character set test ... Shhhhhh!)