[thechat] Hello? Anyone Out There?

Roger Austin raustin3 at nc.rr.com
Sat Jan 24 09:09:03 CST 2009

It has been very quiet on TheChat lately. Baring hibernation, is
everyone hunkered down staying employed or off to the islands?

Me, I'm trying to figure out CFEclipse which all my ColdFusion
programming pals are saying I should try. I have always used
just a text editor (except for Visual Studio for MS work) so the
whole IDE thing is not yet in my comfort zone. This could take
a while.

We got snow in central North Carolina this week. The total was
6 inches (15cm) which is more than we have had in about five
years. It may not sound like much to some, but it isn't a common
occurrence here.

Enjoy, Roger (Spring is eight weeks away!)
--
Visit http://www.misshunt.com/ for fun and creative items including
the famous Clean/Dirty dishwasher magnet, now available in Velcro.