[thechat] Hello? Anyone Out There?

Erika Meyer ekm at seastorm.com
Sat Jan 24 17:40:43 CST 2009

mwarden at gmail.com wrote:
> I guess I'm here, at least physically. actually i'm not sure that
> makes sense on a email list.
>
> Watching a second round of layoffs. I'm glad I'm young and naïve
> enough not to be worried about whether I will lose my job

uh, why worry?  Have you got any control over it?   Not so much.  What
will you do if you lose your job?  Something else.

It's worser if you have: a mortgage, car payments, an iPhone, and/or
multiple children.  Even then, Matt Warden will likely be Just Fine.
That is due to the superpowers which all evolt people have.

Stay away from processed foods and imported beer.

Erika