[thechat] Hello? Anyone Out There?

Joel D Canfield Joel at CommonsenseEntrepreneur.com
Sat Jan 24 19:08:40 CST 2009

> Stay away from processed foods and imported beer.

imported? like, if I go to Germany, drink German beer, in Ireland drink
Irish, and in California, drink Budweiser?

just found out there's a new brewpub right here in Roseville. since
Beermann's closed two years ago (anyone want a spectacular three-story
Victorian IOOF building with room for three bands, two restaurants, and
a full pub? I think they're asking $1M) and now that the Sac Brewing
Company closed the Oasis (cool Egyptian theme, and their Ancient Amber
was an absolutely death-defying Scotch ale) I went back to red wine.

but now maybe I'll re-expand my horizons. maybe.