[thechat] Hello? Anyone Out There?

Judah McAuley judah at wiredotter.com
Sat Jan 24 21:41:43 CST 2009

I thought you were in San Diego, Joel? If so, check out Stone Brewing
if you haven't. I don't like their beer as much as others do but they
are really well done. Just with enough distinctive characteristic that
you either like them or you don't. So its not that they aren't really
good, they just aren't always my cup o' beer. The Arrogant Bastard is
a favorite.

If you are up in the Sacremento area, I'd check out Russian River
brewing company. I've had three beers of theirs, their single IPA
Blind Pig, the double IPA Pliny the Elder and their Belgian Golden,
Damnation. All of them top notch beers. The pliny is quite drunkening
but very tasty. Its on tap at my nearest pub but frequently sells out.

Judah