[thechat] Economic Stimulus

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Mon Feb 2 11:20:34 CST 2009

Everybody *talks* about the economy, but here we are out there doing our patriotic duty.

We had actually been looking for months; searching the net, scanning the papers, calling folks, emailing folks, checking reference materials, reading technical information from the experts ... but I didn't want to say anything here since I didn't want to jinx our luck.  In retrospect, however, I'm not sure we could have _had_ worse luck!  Egad!

But last weekend the stars finally aligned for us, the paperwork was finally in proper order and we ended up bringing home our new little Bentley:

http://tinyurl.com/ctfx66

Vroom Vroom!

Fun Stuff Indeed!
RonL.