[thechat] <grumble />

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Thu Feb 19 08:24:44 CST 2009

I imagine some folks have already noticed this cheery little bit o' news this morning:
http://www.theregister.co.uk/2009/02/19/hp_pay_cuts/

Not such good times.  My wife was laid off (made redundant) last week.  I have a bunch of relatives up in the Detroit area where things are pretty gloomy.  And I'm a bit worried about how the financial aid cutbacks will impact my son in grad school... (Retirement?  What's that?)

But hey, I've still got my guitars and my puppy!  So I'm good for a while yet.

;-)

.
.
.

So how's the world treating the rest of my extended evolt-family?

RonL.

Ya know, all I can say is that it's a damn good thing all my bills and expenses are being reduced too ... or this could be bad news!