[thechat] <grumble />

Jack Timmons jorachim at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 09:58:09 CST 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 9:50 AM, Luther, Ron <Ron.Luther at hp.com> wrote:

> Jack Timmons noted:
>
> >>Come July we'll have an addition of our own, although in this case
> >>it'll be my first biological daughter.
>

> Congratulations Jack!
>
> That's excellent news!
>
> RonL.
> (Admiring the artwork posted up at his desk ... one of my granddaughters
> drew me an amazingly fun portrait of my new little monkey-dog!)

Thanks. That'll make five, and I hope that'll be it.

She's already taken after her father: lounging back with her hands behind
her head during sonograms, bigger build than a usual baby. I just hope she
inherits her father's and mother's good looks, sharp wit, and general
awesomeness. Oh, and ego.

--
-Jack Timmons
http://www.trotlc.com