[thechat] <grumble />

Scott Dexter dexilalolai at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 19 10:04:32 CST 2009

> So how's the world treating the rest of my extended evolt-family?

<peeks out from under the rug />

We're in a salary and hardware freeze, which stinks, but it's better than pay cut and/or layoffs.

And if you're playing the home game... yours truly is married and expecting a baby boy in August. Wow! Work-wise, I'm officially a cat-herder these days, aka Dev Manager. I wouldn't know a hand-coded AJAX call from a SOAP call if asked. Well, okay, not *that* bad, but it's close. I spend my days concerned about agile practices, unit testing, ensuring quality etc etc.

still lurking,
sgd