[thechat] <grumble />

Matt Warden mwarden at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 10:35:54 CST 2009

On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 10:57 AM, erik mattheis <gozz at gozz.com> wrote:
> The second biggest goes to state governments to fund existing
> programs.

And what do you think that money goes to?

I don't really feel like getting into an argument. I will just say
that I work at one of these big faceless consulting companies in the
public sector industry; specifically, state governments. I'm not
complaining. Personally, this is great. Maybe I'll go to Hawaii on
your tax dollar. I just think it's wrong.

--
Matt Warden
Cincinnati, OH, USA