[thechat] <grumble />

Erika Meyer ekm at seastorm.com
Thu Feb 19 11:20:39 CST 2009

keep your guitars. sell the rest. live like a rockstar without a drug
habit.

I think it is in fact the era of the consultant, consulting company.  It
makes me tired to think about it, but at the same time it's interesting.
  I'm unemployed and broke but it's not really a much of a change for me
at this point and I have a family safety net keeping me off the streets
and off your couch.

I think the US gets what it deserves honestly, for acting like Captain
Ahab on a whiskey bender, I'm just sorry we took the rest of you with us.

Call me Ishmael,

Erika