[thechat] differentiating two authors in print

Joel D Canfield Joel at BizBa6.com
Wed Mar 25 16:15:01 CDT 2009

> Freakonomics does this to some extent.

how? pardon my ignorance; dunno what that is

> I guess I would question why the reader cares who is speaking most of
> the time.

most of the time, they don't. occasionally, we're making completely
unique statements about our past or our areas of expertise. I just
think, in the long run, it'll be confusing to have a man and a woman
with very different backgrounds both speaking in the first person.