[thechat] No Good Deed Goes Unpunished

Luther, Ron Ron.Luther at hp.com
Tue Apr 7 09:10:17 CDT 2009

Matt Warden suggested:

>>Ron, do you plan on connecting the dots for them? Sounds like a good
>>opportunity to me.

Well, I'm not going to rub their nose in it.  Task-oriented genetics will take over and I will outline what I think they should do.  (I suspect they will do about 1/2)  I will also try to ask some leading questions pointing out the need for the second half.

That part should go fairly well.  But then I will probably blow it all by asking more leading questions that would bring focus on the REST of the system's architectural flaws ... and they aren't ready to address those.

Patience?  A virtue you say?  ...  Bugger!

Cheers,
RonL.

It's tough, man, the bastards DO grind you down eventually!