[thechat] Frustration

Jack Timmons jorachim at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 14:37:03 CDT 2009

On Thu, Apr 9, 2009 at 1:51 PM, Luther, Ron <Ron.Luther at hp.com> wrote:

> But if that doesn't work you can always wait until the troublemaker is
> trapped in a restroom stall and then chuck a big wad of soaking wet paper
> towels over the door at 'em!
>
> This 'moment in responsibility' brought to you by,
> RonL. ... and the number "e"
>
> What?  I'm just sayin' is all ...

When I key angry, I just switch them to Dvorak.

Then, remotely switch it back when I go to test it.

Next time, bring the doughnuts with the sprinkles, or you're getting sent to
a proxy with nothing but Rick Astley videos.

Matt:
Thanks for the article. An informational read.

--
-Jack Timmons
http://www.trotlc.com