[thechat] Firefox 3

Chrome admin at chrome.me.uk
Wed Apr 29 10:23:52 CDT 2009

> Chrome noted:
>
> >>This is a totally pointless post ...
>
> Hi Dan, welcome to thechat!  ;-)

Thanks! I've actually been around for a while, lurking, but when I heard of
this I knew someone else would appreciate it :)... I love FOSS and the odd
things that programmers put in things... I'm limited to daft comments in
code; I found a file the other day where all the comments I'd put in were in
pirate style (I think 'batten down the patches!' may have appeared)

Well, back to work as I have to get as much done in the office as I can
because my telco severed my net connection at home by mistake... It's
horrible!

Dan